- RSS Channel Showcase 3661226
- RSS Channel Showcase 6722015
- RSS Channel Showcase 1418877
- RSS Channel Showcase 3938895
Articles on this Page
- 02/12/18--13:59: _Confessions Of A Fo...
- 02/13/18--09:07: _Hotness Galore!
- 02/13/18--10:22: _The Daily Man-Up
- 02/13/18--10:55: _A Few Glorious Clip...
- 02/13/18--11:07: _Faces Of Olympic Fi...
- 02/13/18--14:35: _A Damn Fine Collect...
- 02/13/18--14:46: _Before and After Ph...
- 02/13/18--15:09: _The Dumping Grounds
- 02/13/18--16:42: _Linkage
- 02/14/18--08:55: _Just Saw Blade Runn...
- 02/14/18--09:29: _Welcome To Caveman’...
- 02/14/18--10:17: _The Daily Man-Up
- 02/14/18--10:30: _Chinese Man Claims ...
- 02/14/18--10:55: _5 Utterly Depressin...
- 02/14/18--13:22: _A Few Photos To Rem...
- 02/14/18--13:50: _The Dumping Grounds
- 02/14/18--14:26: _Linkage
- 02/15/18--08:49: _Hot Instagram Girl ...
- 02/15/18--09:04: _Reaction GIFS Boyee...
- 02/15/18--09:54: _There Are Some Thin...
- 02/12/18--13:59: Confessions Of A Former North Korean Citizen
- 02/13/18--09:07: Hotness Galore!
- 02/13/18--10:22: The Daily Man-Up
- 02/13/18--10:55: A Few Glorious Clips For Your Consideration
- 02/13/18--11:07: Faces Of Olympic Figure Skating
- 02/13/18--14:35: A Damn Fine Collection Of Fascinating Photos
- 02/13/18--14:46: Before and After Photos of Adopted Dogs
- 02/13/18--15:09: The Dumping Grounds
- 02/13/18--16:42: Linkage
- 02/14/18--09:29: Welcome To Caveman’s Fight Club!
- 02/14/18--10:17: The Daily Man-Up
- 02/14/18--13:22: A Few Photos To Remind You That Love Is Beautiful
- 02/14/18--13:50: The Dumping Grounds
- 02/14/18--14:26: Linkage
- 02/15/18--08:49: Hot Instagram Girl Of The Day: Kayla
- 02/15/18--09:04: Reaction GIFS Boyeeeee!
- 02/15/18--09:54: There Are Some Things You Just Can’t Argue With
How/when did you get out? I fleed from North Korea when I was 17, in 2006, by crossing the North Korean-China border with my mom and younger sister, with the help and under the arrangement of middlemen. How easy was it to travel from Pyongyang to the border of China? Is it difficult? It seems […]
“Network tools [like social media, email, the Internet] are distracting us from work that requires unbroken concentration, while simultaneously degrading our capacity to remain focused.” -Cal Newport The world wants you to be distracted. There’s a fortune to be made off your distraction. Television, streaming services, movie studios, social media, apps, video games, smart phone […]
Buddy was struggling Drunk Fight Club The joy of owning a cat Truck Driver Throws Flying Leg Kick to Stop Thief Who Stole His Cellphone Michael Jackson debuts “The Robot” dance on Soul Train in 1973 When you attend an interracial wedding An Elephant Got Caught on Security […]
Battle Tested Cougar Korea marching as one during the Olympics Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un impersonators that were thrown out of Winter Olympics opening ceremony Elon Musk’s priceless reaction to the successful Falcon Heavy launch Last pic of Starman in Roadster on its journey to Mars orbit and then the Asteroid […]
This woman drinks her neighbors semen everyday for its nutritional value The importance of wearing a seatbelt Police officers rescue kidnap and torture victim Kala Brown from mass murderer while she is still in chains inside a storage container 2016 First Breath After Lung Transplant How to store food airtight without […]
Ten Questions You Always Wanted to Ask an Asexual Person – VICE 15 things you should be doing after work instead of watching TV if you want to be happier – Business Insider In a land of workaholics, burned-out South Koreans go to ‘prison’ to relax – CBC The Most Brutal Execution Methods Used By […]
The post Just Saw Blade Runner 2049 And Holy Smokes….Ana De Armas Is Absolutely Beautiful! appeared first on Caveman Circus.
Roy Jones Jr used to toy with his opponents In the ring while knocking them out Muay Thai legend Sanechai sparring with former rival Singdam in the street Conor McGregor’s First Ever Pro Fight 2007 Mark Hunt walk off KO’s the iron chinned Roy Nelson Corey Hill suffers the worst bone […]
by George P.H. The first time I fell in love, I was 13. I wanted her to like me back so much I was prepared to do anything. I did my best to be nice, kind and giving – but none of it worked. So I spent 2 years watching my first crush date asshole […]
An elderly man, believed to be a mystic in China, has a very strange way of telling the fortune of his clients. The unnamed Chinese clairvoyant is said to be able to tell a woman’s future by fondling her breasts. A short footage of ‘Mr. Strange’ performing his unique fortune-telling techniques was recently uploaded and shared […]
The post Chinese Man Claims He Can Predict a Woman’s Future by Fondling Her Breasts appeared first on Caveman Circus.
1. Sometimes I remember just how lonely I am, how deprived of physical or emotional intimacy I am, and it just leaves me with a cold, numb, empty feeling that radiates from my core to my extremities. Sometimes I think back on a time, any time, that a girl smiled at me, or laughed at […]
The post 5 Utterly Depressing Descriptions Of What It’s Like To Be Forever Alone appeared first on Caveman Circus.
A letter that Johnny Cash wrote to June Carter in 1994 was voted the greatest love letter of all time. They were married from 1968 till June passed away in 2003. Johnny died 4 months later
How NOT to rob a store 18 year old perfectly calls out corrupt council and their shady practices in Artesia, CA Kid tries soda for the first time 1981: Guys threatens multiple people in a town to prevent them testifying in attempted murder case. One night they can’t take it anymore and […]
16 Stories Proving That Together We Can Change the World for the Better – Bright Side How to Disconnect From Social Media but Stay Connected to the World – Life Hacker 17 killed in shooting at high school in Parkland, Florida – NBC News The Ancient Mayans May Have Had Their Own Kama Sutra – But It […]
When an old friend invites me to “catch up” with but when I get there it’s to pitch a “unique business opportunity” When you wonder why kids are eating laundry soap then remember this is the start of the generation raised by people you went to high school with As an American, when […]