- RSS Channel Showcase 8890150
- RSS Channel Showcase 8788046
- RSS Channel Showcase 2215200
- RSS Channel Showcase 6513779
Articles on this Page
- 02/15/18--10:16: _The Daily Man-Up
- 02/15/18--11:02: _Texas Man Convicted...
- 02/15/18--11:33: _The Phenomenon Of ‘...
- 02/15/18--12:18: _Everything You Want...
- 02/15/18--12:54: _The Dumping Grounds
- 02/15/18--15:07: _Linkage
- 02/16/18--07:00: _Hot New Music Of Th...
- 02/16/18--08:52: _Pretty Girls Make T...
- 02/16/18--09:28: _A Heavy Metal Dose ...
- 02/16/18--09:46: _The Daily Man-Up
- 02/16/18--10:25: _A Single Father Wal...
- 02/16/18--11:31: _A Few Photos To Rem...
- 02/16/18--11:55: _A Few Clips Guarant...
- 02/16/18--15:09: _The Dumping Grounds
- 02/16/18--16:02: _Linkage
- 02/17/18--15:32: _Caveman Approved Pr...
- 02/19/18--06:34: _Level Up With Some ...
- 02/19/18--07:40: _Hotness Galore!
- 02/19/18--07:48: _This One Goes Out T...
- 02/19/18--08:09: _The Daily Man-Up
- 02/15/18--10:16: The Daily Man-Up
- 02/15/18--12:18: Everything You Wanted To Know About The Pimp Game
- 02/15/18--12:54: The Dumping Grounds
- 02/15/18--15:07: Linkage
- 02/16/18--07:00: Hot New Music Of The Day
- 02/16/18--08:52: Pretty Girls Make The World Go Round
- 02/16/18--09:28: A Heavy Metal Dose Of AWESOME To Help You Celebrate Friday
- 02/16/18--09:46: The Daily Man-Up
- 02/16/18--11:31: A Few Photos To Remind You That Life Is Beautiful
- 02/16/18--11:55: A Few Clips Guaranteed To Make You Feel Better About Life
- 02/16/18--15:09: The Dumping Grounds
- 02/16/18--16:02: Linkage
- 02/17/18--15:32: Caveman Approved Products Of The Day
- 02/19/18--06:34: Level Up With Some Motivation And CONQUER Your Week!
- 02/19/18--07:40: Hotness Galore!
- 02/19/18--07:48: This One Goes Out To All The Jiu-Jitsu Loving Folks Out There
- 02/19/18--08:09: The Daily Man-Up
Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We’d run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-tow minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a-half minutes per mile]. So this morning he said to […]
A Texas man convicted of drunk driving multiple times argued that applying the state’s blood-alcohol limit of 0.08 is discriminatory to him and other alcoholics, the Statesman reports. Ralph Alfred Friesenhahn was convicted of drunk driving for the fourth time in 2016. His history of DWI convictions made this a felony conviction with a $1,000 fine and a four-year prison sentence. His […]
The post Texas Man Convicted Of 4th DWI Argues Blood Alcohol Limit Discriminates Against Alcoholics appeared first on Caveman Circus.
A University of Oregon sociology doctoral student named Tony Silva recently interviewed 19 men from the M4M casual encounters section of Craigslist to ask them about their sexual habits and identities and published his findings in the journal Gender & Society. All the inteviewees identified as exclusively or mostly straight, most were over 50 (only five were under) and they all […]
The post The Phenomenon Of ‘Bud Sex’ Where Straight Men Have Sex With Other Men, But Don’t Identify As Gay appeared first on Caveman Circus.
What’s It Like To Be A Pimp I remember when I heard pimpin ain’t easy for the first time, long before I ever turned my first bitch out I thought it was a joke. I thought pimpin ain’t easy was like “I’m so hungry I could eat a horse”. I thought it was an over […]
Florida School Shooting Suspect Appears In Court Former Isis Sex Slave Sits Down With Captured Isis Member Who Claims To Have Killed 900 People And Raped 200 Women Last days of Solitary – People living in solitary confinement. Their behavior and mental health is horrifying The Assassination of Russia (2000) – “Amidst […]
What to Do If You Haven’t Filed Your Taxes in Years – Life Hacker Abraham Lincoln’s Secret Visits to Slaves – The Atlantic What It’s Like to Have Narcolepsy and Go Through Life Tired as Hell – VICE 10 Heartbreaking Tales Of Faithful Dogs – Listverse Chilling Photos of Murder Victims Taken By Their Killers – […]
The homie sent me over a new track from garage rock band, Bird Concerns. It’s a total flashback to those 90’s grunge days, with some SoCal surfer vibes. The track is called ‘The Monster’ and is about facing inner demons.
The post A Heavy Metal Dose Of AWESOME To Help You Celebrate Friday appeared first on Caveman Circus.
“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” ― Dalai Lama
Trenton Lewis has never missed a shift and never been late for his 4am shift at a UPS facility in Little Rock, Ark, a dedication driven by his love for his 14-month-old daughter, Karmen. His attendance is even more impressive when you consider his wakeup time and commute: Lewis rolls out of bed at midnight […]
The post A Single Father Walked 11 Miles To Work Every Day ― Until His Co-Workers Found Out appeared first on Caveman Circus.
Teacher has a personalized handshake for every student Professor brought in his dog to class to help calm nerves before the big exam A kiss makes everything better This Alaskan Malamute waits for the ice cream truck every day! Man Builds ‘Dog Train’ To Take Rescued Pups Out On Little Adventures […]
The post A Few Clips Guaranteed To Make You Feel Better About Life appeared first on Caveman Circus.
North Korean Smartphone During a visit to North Korea, we ask our minder if we can check out her smartphone. It turns out, the phone is running on Android 4.2 (Jellybean). It even has a Google Drive app icon (which got us all excited), until we discovered that they just ripped off the icon for […]
The Real Cast of the Brady Bunch Led Extremely Dark, Self-Destructive Lives Behind The Scenes – Ranker Why Trying to Be Less Awkward Never Works – NY Times The Most Unhealthy Order at Every Chain Restaurant – Thrillist 20+ Psychological Tricks That Will Help You Read People Like Open Books – Bright Side FCC chairman […]
This one goes out to all the drinkers out there…A flask that has a collapsable shot glass attached to it These are for the times you have to go to a damn baby shower and watch idly as husbands are forced into playing emasculating baby games. While they suck on a baby bottle, down yourself […]
The post Level Up With Some Motivation And CONQUER Your Week! appeared first on Caveman Circus.
Actor Joel Kinnaman working on his Jiu Jitsu TJ Dillashaw rolls into the truck and hits a calf slicer Relentless guard passing by JT Torres Lee Hammond proving that the berimbolo will work in MMA David vs Goliath Craig Jones submits Jake Shieldsd with a heel hook Craig Jones vs Jake […]
The post This One Goes Out To All The Jiu-Jitsu Loving Folks Out There appeared first on Caveman Circus.
Probably the greatest example of persistence is Abraham Lincoln. If you want to learn about somebody who didn’t quit, look no further. Born into poverty, Lincoln was faced with defeat throughout his life. He lost eight elections, twice failed in business and suffered a nervous breakdown. He could have quit many times – but he […]