- RSS Channel Showcase 8383605
- RSS Channel Showcase 6889631
- RSS Channel Showcase 6108109
- RSS Channel Showcase 3781159
Articles on this Page
- 02/15/18--15:07: _Linkage
- 02/16/18--07:00: _Hot New Music Of Th...
- 02/16/18--08:52: _Pretty Girls Make T...
- 02/16/18--09:28: _A Heavy Metal Dose ...
- 02/16/18--09:46: _The Daily Man-Up
- 02/16/18--10:25: _A Single Father Wal...
- 02/16/18--11:31: _A Few Photos To Rem...
- 02/16/18--11:55: _A Few Clips Guarant...
- 02/16/18--15:09: _The Dumping Grounds
- 02/16/18--16:02: _Linkage
- 02/15/18--15:07: Linkage
- 02/16/18--07:00: Hot New Music Of The Day
- 02/16/18--08:52: Pretty Girls Make The World Go Round
- 02/16/18--09:28: A Heavy Metal Dose Of AWESOME To Help You Celebrate Friday
- 02/16/18--09:46: The Daily Man-Up
- 02/16/18--11:31: A Few Photos To Remind You That Life Is Beautiful
- 02/16/18--11:55: A Few Clips Guaranteed To Make You Feel Better About Life
- 02/16/18--15:09: The Dumping Grounds
- 02/16/18--16:02: Linkage
What to Do If You Haven’t Filed Your Taxes in Years – Life Hacker Abraham Lincoln’s Secret Visits to Slaves – The Atlantic What It’s Like to Have Narcolepsy and Go Through Life Tired as Hell – VICE 10 Heartbreaking Tales Of Faithful Dogs – Listverse Chilling Photos of Murder Victims Taken By Their Killers – […]
The homie sent me over a new track from garage rock band, Bird Concerns. It’s a total flashback to those 90’s grunge days, with some SoCal surfer vibes. The track is called ‘The Monster’ and is about facing inner demons.
The post A Heavy Metal Dose Of AWESOME To Help You Celebrate Friday appeared first on Caveman Circus.
“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” ― Dalai Lama
Trenton Lewis has never missed a shift and never been late for his 4am shift at a UPS facility in Little Rock, Ark, a dedication driven by his love for his 14-month-old daughter, Karmen. His attendance is even more impressive when you consider his wakeup time and commute: Lewis rolls out of bed at midnight […]
The post A Single Father Walked 11 Miles To Work Every Day ― Until His Co-Workers Found Out appeared first on Caveman Circus.
Teacher has a personalized handshake for every student Professor brought in his dog to class to help calm nerves before the big exam A kiss makes everything better This Alaskan Malamute waits for the ice cream truck every day! Man Builds ‘Dog Train’ To Take Rescued Pups Out On Little Adventures […]
The post A Few Clips Guaranteed To Make You Feel Better About Life appeared first on Caveman Circus.
North Korean Smartphone During a visit to North Korea, we ask our minder if we can check out her smartphone. It turns out, the phone is running on Android 4.2 (Jellybean). It even has a Google Drive app icon (which got us all excited), until we discovered that they just ripped off the icon for […]
The Real Cast of the Brady Bunch Led Extremely Dark, Self-Destructive Lives Behind The Scenes – Ranker Why Trying to Be Less Awkward Never Works – NY Times The Most Unhealthy Order at Every Chain Restaurant – Thrillist 20+ Psychological Tricks That Will Help You Read People Like Open Books – Bright Side FCC chairman […]