- RSS Channel Showcase 8700511
- RSS Channel Showcase 5797114
- RSS Channel Showcase 2978176
- RSS Channel Showcase 8830256
Articles on this Page
- 01/23/18--08:42: _A Few Glorious Clip...
- 01/23/18--09:06: _The Daily Man-Up
- 01/23/18--09:49: _A Tribute To The Ma...
- 01/23/18--10:01: _25 Handy Foreign Wo...
- 01/23/18--10:41: _What’s It Like To S...
- 01/23/18--13:57: _The Dumping Grounds
- 01/23/18--14:27: _Linkage
- 01/24/18--08:04: _Hot Instagram Girl ...
- 01/24/18--08:45: _Welcome To Caveman’...
- 01/24/18--09:33: _The Daily Man-Up
- 01/24/18--10:42: _What Does It Feel L...
- 01/24/18--11:24: _The Incredible Life...
- 01/24/18--14:05: _A Few Answers To Qu...
- 01/24/18--14:25: _The Dumping Grounds
- 01/24/18--15:02: _Linkage
- 01/25/18--07:58: _Hot Instagram Girl ...
- 01/25/18--08:40: _Reaction GIFs Beeyo...
- 01/25/18--09:00: _There Are Some Thin...
- 01/25/18--09:55: _One Of The Worst Pa...
- 01/25/18--09:30: _The Daily Man-Up
- 01/23/18--08:42: A Few Glorious Clips For Your Consideration
- 01/23/18--09:06: The Daily Man-Up
- 01/23/18--09:49: A Tribute To The Majestic Beauty Of Nature
- 01/23/18--10:01: 25 Handy Foreign Words That Don’t Exist In English
- 01/23/18--10:41: What’s It Like To Serve Time In Solitary Confinement
- 01/23/18--13:57: The Dumping Grounds
- 01/23/18--14:27: Linkage
- 01/24/18--08:04: Hot Instagram Girl Of The Day: Maleah Quan
- 01/24/18--08:45: Welcome To Caveman’s Fight Club!
- 01/24/18--09:33: The Daily Man-Up
- 01/24/18--10:42: What Does It Feel Like To Go From Being Wealthy To Being Poor?
- 01/24/18--14:05: A Few Answers To Questions You Always Wondered About
- 01/24/18--14:25: The Dumping Grounds
- 01/24/18--15:02: Linkage
- 01/25/18--07:58: Hot Instagram Girl Of The Day: Adelia
- 01/25/18--08:40: Reaction GIFs Beeyotch!
- 01/25/18--09:00: There Are Some Things You Just Can’t Argue With
- 01/25/18--09:55: One Of The Worst Pain A Human Can Experience: Cluster Headaches
- 01/25/18--09:30: The Daily Man-Up
….and he accomplished nothing He got a little too close Good Guy Police Officer When someone gives you a present you’ve already got. Vikings fans are handling things about as well as can be expected… This is actually a deleted scene from “Bring It On” Letting the horses out […]
Physically, confident guys are much more calm or deliberate in their movements. There’s not tonnes of figiting etc. They just seem to be able to settle into a position and become relaxed. This also goes for walking – which comes across as more deliberate and natural. They’re also not generally concerned about how much space […]
Yellow Mountain, Huangshan, China Zion National Park Havasu Falls, Arizona Avatar Mountains – Zhangjiajie, China – Also known as inspiration for Pandora P.S Seceda, Italy Devils Tower National Monument, WY Suðurland, Iceland Telluride, Coloardo Lake Sorvagsvatn, Faroe Islands Mt McKinley Isle of Skye, Scotland […]
Have you ever found yourself struggling to find the perfect word? You have an experience that feels so…so…but no words exist. You want to insult someone but can’t find a word vicious enough. You want to speak words of tender affection to your partner but no such words exist in the English language. Thankfully, there […]
The post 25 Handy Foreign Words That Don’t Exist In English appeared first on Caveman Circus.
Prisoners call it The Box. Prison authorities have euphemistically dubbed it the Special Housing Unit, or SHU (pronounced “shoe”) for short. In society it is known as solitary confinement. It is 23-hour a day lockdown in a cell smaller than some closets I’ve seen, with one hour allotted to “recreation” consisting of placement in a […]
The post What’s It Like To Serve Time In Solitary Confinement appeared first on Caveman Circus.
Prison Intake by a Tough Guard From spy to president: The rise of Vladimir Putin I Can’t Stop Pulling My Hair Out Father beats teen he caught allegedly molesting son Roni Size tries to make a dope beat in under 10 minutes Girl reads literature while being pleasured under the […]
The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older – Life Hacker 9 Rules of Crypto Trading That Helped One Trader Go from $1k to $46k in Less Than a Year – Hackernoon Slow internet? The Wifi Adapter plugs right into your USB port to strengthen your signal and speed up your connection. It even comes […]
Ringside view of Stipe dodging and weaving Francis’ punches Every Francis Ngannou punch that Stipe Miocic dodged/blocked Daniel Cormier decides to trade with Anthony Johnson and quickly gets overwhelmed Daniel Cormier throwing men Big Nog getting Piledrived by Bob Sapp after a stuffed takedown Conor McGregor Study – Takedown Defense […]
We all compare ourselves to others. And if you say you don’t, you’re a liar. Why do we do this? Why do we constantly pit ourselves against other people who aren’t us? According to the social comparison theory, we determine our personal self-worth based on how we compare to others around us. When we add social media […]
The global financial crisis destroyed me in 2008. The years immediately after were some of the worst years of my life. I lost everything; or at least I thought I did. As it turns out, I didn’t lose much at all (assuming you don’t count approximately $3 million in real estate equity and a couple […]
The post What Does It Feel Like To Go From Being Wealthy To Being Poor? appeared first on Caveman Circus.
The Age of Arctic Exploration remains largely excluded from the history books because, quite frankly, there’s nothing sexy about exploring uninhabited blocks of ice. Arctic explorers never received the glory they deserved, and never became household names or the subjects of movies and tv shows. It’s a shame because after reading into it, I realized that these courageous, bearded men were often quite fascinating, […]
Why don’t other countries have military bases on U.S. soil, whereas we have many U.S. bases on foreign soil? Because a foreign country having a base in the US wouldn’t serve any purpose. The US military is sufficiently powerful that it doesn’t need other countries to have bases there to provide security and deterrence in […]
The post A Few Answers To Questions You Always Wondered About appeared first on Caveman Circus.
The 32-year-old prince who’s shaking up Saudi Arabia Julian Lennon, John’s firstborn son, would like to punch anyone gushing to him about his father to this day, because he has “no respect for him as a father and a person” due to his near-complete abandonment The Heartbreak Of Not Having A Vagina […]
The Mr. Fix-Its Who Save Broken Sex Dolls…Manufacturers don’t want to get their hands dirty, so these Real Doll artisans come to the rescue – Mel Magazine Letter to My Younger Self By Ronaldinho – Players Tribune NFL Rejects ‘Please Stand’ Ad from Veterans Group….Here’s a novel ideal, take that money you were about to spend on […]
When I ask my friend with Parkinson’s how big the fish he caught was When I’m in line at a busy Subway and the guy in front of me orders 8 subs, all toasted When my wife and I come home from a date night and discover our babysitter has also cleaned the […]
Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and feeling a drill in your eye. This is not a metaphor. Imagine feeling like somebody has pierced a hot metal rod through your neck and rammed it up into your brain. Again, this is not a metaphor. This is what a cluster headache feels like. Cluster headaches are also known […]
The post One Of The Worst Pain A Human Can Experience: Cluster Headaches appeared first on Caveman Circus.
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion… Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ― Muhammad Ali